The most precise photomasks for the most trusted performance.
Precision imaging skills are at the core of every Advance photomasking solution. We meet or exceed the requirements for high quality precision photomasks. Advance delivers consistent, trusted performance for our clients’ specialized products and applications. We collaborate on creative solutions for a wide variety of markets: MEMs, Semiconductor, Chemical Etching manufacturing, university research, medical, microfluidics, automotive, aerospace and more. Regardless of industry, you can depend on Advance for innovative photomasking solutions.
Advance Photomasking Capabilities at a Glance
- Complete CAD and data editing services
- Automatic Vision Inspection
- Customized metrology reporting
- Geometries down to .75 µm
- CD tolerance to ±0.15 µm
- Custom glass finishing solutions
- A wide variety of metallization coatings available
- Optical coatings
Advance Works With:
- Glass sizes ranging from 3″ to 32″
- A variety of substrate materials: quartz, fused silica, soda lime, bora silicate, etc.
- Glass coatings: chrome, iron oxide, aluminum, titanium, gold and emulsion
- Plate thickness: .020″ to .400″ (10mm)
NIST traceable accuracy of ± 1 µm over 600mm
Custom machining and coatings for any of your photomask applications.
Machine Vision Inspection
State-of-the-art technology for automatic vision inspection for photomask verification.
Contact Advance for precision photomasking solutions